On all of the P-39 series AC I am getting no sound when inside the pit facing forward. Look Left and Look Right have sound. WIERD! All other planes are OK. I have SB LIVE.

On all of the P-39 series AC I am getting no sound when inside the pit facing forward. Look Left and Look Right have sound. WIERD! All other planes are OK. I have SB LIVE.

Tested this weasel, working fine here.[ Turtle Beach- Santa Cruz ] Hope Ya get it tweeked right soon! good luck

AVG_WarHawk

No sound or less sound?... The engine is behind you on all the P-39's. It's naturally less audible when looking forward and louder when looking behind.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> No sound or less sound?... The engine is behind you on all the P-39's. It's naturally less audible when looking forward and louder when looking behind.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh yeah.
    Thanks for the help guys.

This is even worse than SHIFT+F1 :|

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Box-weasel:
    On all of the P-39 series AC I am getting no sound when inside the pit facing forward. Look Left and Look Right have sound. WIERD! All other planes are OK. I have SB LIVE. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm laughing with you, not at you.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Box-weasel:
    On all of the P-39 series AC I am getting no sound when inside the pit facing forward. Look Left and Look Right have sound. WIERD! All other planes are OK. I have SB LIVE. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Probably something wrong...but the strongest sound is going to be sides or rearward due to the engine being behind the pilot.