We are going to give 2 deathkick a try. If it goes well, we will strongly consider leaving it at this level.

Since we do not have the control to stop players from disconnecting/reconnecting yet, we will be watching the log files very closely. It is VERY easy for us to spot this and we will be looking quite often to find offenders of this.

Just to repeat, the deathkick is now set to 2 = 5min ban.

"warclouds_wf server is new best." -Oleg

bump

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    cool

Sparx
    Any way to get some Me262s in the rotation? My jug would love to dive down and pepper a couple of Jumos. Great server thx!

FatBoyHK's Avatar Senior Member
    Sparx your website is down

awww I love 1 deathkick!

I've noticed theres a bit more ramming going on after the 2 death kick. I got rammed twice tonight, and I saw some other folks get rammed as well.

The 1 deathkick is far better to the 2 deathkick. It just doesn't give the pilots the 'fear' that they had when they were flying. Its really the 1 deathkick that attracted me to WarClouds.

Please do not change it.

Moses

Whatever the settings I will still play

Excellent server Sparx, was kinda enjoying the 1 D/K, but hey i'll fly there anyday of the week...just wondered what you're going to do with TOH, and any idea when IL2 Skins is coming, i miss it like mad...and thanks for all you do for this community, dont know what it would be like without your and others helping hand, excellent teamwork