There you have it.
    http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/IL2/i..._files.htm#001

Print it as a booklet if your printer can, and perhaps you'd like to tick something like "scale/fit/reduce page to margins", since not all use the same paper size .

A few years ago, when i first started playing the IL-2 series there were so many things
    I couldn't and wanted to understand. What i felt i needed was a printed guide like this
    one, with a description of each plane, short history, flying tips, armament, speed and an
    explanation of the cockpit instruments.

Most of the armament and cockpit information i got it from Pe_Mosor's website with his kind
    permission.
    The Speed values are between the actual current value (version 4.02) and the ones found by
    various historical sources, and I do not claim they are accurate but i'm sure they are
    at least indicative.
    The flying tips were taken from personal experience and from various threads during the
    last years in the official 1C Maddox UBI forums, including 25 threads dedicated on this guide, in which several forum members spotted mistakes and provided their knowledge of
    the game and the history of WW2 aircraft.
    Special thanks to always helpful LEBillfish who provided lots of flying tips for the
    Japanese aircraft, and a big thank you to the very mature, funny, knowledgable and
    arrestingly friendly IL2+PF community.

There you have it.
    http://www.airwarfare.com/Sims/IL2/i..._files.htm#001

Print it as a booklet if your printer can, and perhaps you'd like to tick something like "scale/fit/reduce page to margins", since not all use the same paper size .

A few years ago, when i first started playing the IL-2 series there were so many things
    I couldn't and wanted to understand. What i felt i needed was a printed guide like this
    one, with a description of each plane, short history, flying tips, armament, speed and an
    explanation of the cockpit instruments.

Most of the armament and cockpit information i got it from Pe_Mosor's website with his kind
    permission.
    The Speed values are between the actual current value (version 4.02) and the ones found by
    various historical sources, and I do not claim they are accurate but i'm sure they are
    at least indicative.
    The flying tips were taken from personal experience and from various threads during the
    last years in the official 1C Maddox UBI forums, including 25 threads dedicated on this guide, in which several forum members spotted mistakes and provided their knowledge of
    the game and the history of WW2 aircraft.
    Special thanks to always helpful LEBillfish who provided lots of flying tips for the
    Japanese aircraft, and a big thank you to the very mature, funny, knowledgable and
    arrestingly friendly IL2+PF community.

wow!!

Thank you very much

potver's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks alot for your helpfull contribution

Thank you very much for your effort.

Odirroh

Kuna15's Avatar Senior Member
    What to say? Really outstanding work there ND, great contribution to community. Thanks!

tigertalon's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank you very much ND. Great job, great contribution.

Fabulous !

Excellent work!

Definitely deserves to get a sticky post and maybe a download linke directly on the Pacific Fighters homepage.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►