does anyone know if it will be avaiable for pc in november? since last games delayed months to be released i'm worried about playing this just n 2012, because i (and all of pc gamers) hate to play to late! and more, was there a explanation for acb be released just in march 2011?
    thanks

does anyone know if it will be avaiable for pc in november? since last games delayed months to be released i'm worried about playing this just n 2012, because i (and all of pc gamers) hate to play to late! and more, was there a explanation for acb be released just in march 2011?
    thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eduardobehr:
    thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They've said it will be released for PC in November however, I wouldn't be surprised if the PC version will be delayed like the previous titles.

Gamestop currently has all console versions being dropped as of November 15th, 2011, and IGN has it listed for some time during the month of November. As for PCs I am not completely sure, but I hope this helps.