My Girlfriend got me this game for Xbox 360 for Christmas. I put it into my 360 and get this message "This Disc's region code is incorrect for this console". Now I have NBA2k9 NTSC Format - runs fine with my console, Have COD World at War NTSC Runs fine with my console. And when I stick this in SW Snowboarding NTSC doesn't work and comes up with that message. This is my 2nd disc from target. I thought it was a bad disc the first time but it's still gives me the same message!!!! PLEASSSSEEE HELLLPPPPPP!!!!!! It's SW Snowboarding Target Edition NTSC Format

My Girlfriend got me this game for Xbox 360 for Christmas. I put it into my 360 and get this message "This Disc's region code is incorrect for this console". Now I have NBA2k9 NTSC Format - runs fine with my console, Have COD World at War NTSC Runs fine with my console. And when I stick this in SW Snowboarding NTSC doesn't work and comes up with that message. This is my 2nd disc from target. I thought it was a bad disc the first time but it's still gives me the same message!!!! PLEASSSSEEE HELLLPPPPPP!!!!!! It's SW Snowboarding Target Edition NTSC Format

probley a 360 problem, mine just completely crapped out and oh guess what, with the great support of microsoft, they refuse to repair it unless I fork over $100 to them, I hate microsoft