Did you read Imagine That! #3 ?

You will get the chance to meet a famous teen celebrity with Imagine Town early next year! Guess who she could be! You'll find clues during December about who she could be... First tips are in the magazine!

I have already read it yesterday!I saw I was in the Top 10!!!I was like crying!!!I am soooooooo happy for that!!!!I think it might be either Selena Gomez, Kate Cassidie, or someone else!LOL!Those are my best guesses!!

i think the top 10 list in this issue is completly unfair!
    first, the fame number is totally off
    second in the list, its supposed to be people with the most fame, not the highest rating, thats the hall of fame.
    and it does not make sense, i was #2 on the last issue and someone can't just get booted like that. right now i have 10 000 fame, thats more than most on this list, even with their real fame number now.
    i worked hard to get those.
    and again its unfair that its not how its supposed to be, instead of fame it goes into rating :/
    hopefully the same thing wont happen with the next issue....

Another few guesses:
    Kate Middleton
    Katie Cassedy
    Selena Gomez
    Debby Ryan
    Bridget Mendler

jade12345's Avatar Member
    I dont get it! For the top ten people below thir names the numbers are so low like 500 and 600! I have more Fame than that!

DramaMama17's Avatar Senior Member
    There's been an error on the Top Ten page. The top ten should be in the high thousands, but instead I saw players in the low 700s. And Jennifer Lovely Melody is lower than her actual fame. I know that issue is glitched. Is it?

hermione2011's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok..it says i'm in second place in the top ten players...but the fame is TOTALLY off.

It says on there I have 634 fame, but I really have 5745..

WEIRD!

jade12345's Avatar Member
    I know right! It is messed up!

exactly messed up, i have 10 000 fame points! I should be there (not to sound braggy) but its true. Thats even more than most people's real actual fame points

Based om clues I think it's..... <UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> Selena Marie Gomez, <LI> Bella Throne, <LI> Chynna Ann Mclain, <LI> or Zendaya Coleman. (Yes her last name is Coleman! Why don't they put that on the flippin' show? Disney! DO THAT NEXT SEASON!)[/list]

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►