Personally I believe that for the next AC Instalment they should bring Desmond even further back into history to an even earlier ancestor who was part of the Persian Empire's government; I'm not a story writer but I'm sure they would do a fantastic job as for his ancestor being the saviour of ancient Persepolis from the corrupt leaders.

Bringing a dead history alive! What do you think?

Personally I believe that for the next AC Instalment they should bring Desmond even further back into history to an even earlier ancestor who was part of the Persian Empire's government; I'm not a story writer but I'm sure they would do a fantastic job as for his ancestor being the saviour of ancient Persepolis from the corrupt leaders.

Bringing a dead history alive! What do you think?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RevolutionChild:

Bringing a dead history alive! What do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd love to see an ancient Persian setting type game but not in AC - at least not in Desmond's story (maybe next the next AC series?) Why? Well I just can't see them going further back into the past than they already have. By the way, Altair was part Persian I believe.

I'd love to see an ancient Persian setting type game but not in AC - at least not in Desmond's story (maybe next the next AC series?) Why? Well I just can't see them going further back into the past than they already have. By the way, Altair was part Persian I believe.[/QUOTE]

No Altair was Jewish. From Jerusalem which is based in Isreal.

I'm talking about Zoroastrian Persia, where they can use Ancient Heroes to partner with his new ancestor such as Rostam, Darius, Nebuchadnezzar.

I honestly think the game would completely revolutionize the gaming industry with it's uniqueness.

Imagine Ancient Persia, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Babylonian Gates, all these amazing history which is dust today becoming reality in the next Assassin's Creed, and then at the end Desmond finds out that those invasions, events which happened thousands of years ago are the butterfly effect for today's reality and he's gotta change that.

Does that make sense?

Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and short in one direction. But I have seen the face of time and I can tell you ... They are wrong! Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I'am and why I say this, sit down and I will tell you the tale like none which you have ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...PjtY&feature=related

so im not trying to be rude, but dont you think that you are taking it to far. if brotherhood isnt the last game then they will only have one more game, because they probably started the works and story of all the games around the same time and released them a little bit after eachother for money purposes. basically the story is probably already been decided.

i think that would be lovely
    but not now in the series because that would just confuse me, and it would seem a bit irelevent to go back in the story

Prince of persia much?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">will only have one more game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't really think they would drop a cash cow? Desmond is Subject 17. So we have AT LEAST 16 other subjects whose story they could turn into a game.

Subject 16 would be nice as a spinoff. You could visit spain or britain with him. And you could go back to Adam and Eve with every subject.

I'd still like an AC game set in Japan.

so you saying assassins creed: the memories of subject 16. one problem, we like the AC series for the stealth assassin stabbing, subject 16 was in the civil war at one point, lame, it takes o minute(average) to reload a musket.