I find the historical facts super important, mainly when the context is II Great War. I like IL2 a lot and of Pacific Fighters, I consider today as being the best of the gender. But, they lack some Maps of important campaigns, and without them, II Great War is without sense! Example: Maps of England, Germany, France, Netherlands, Norway, Mediterranean, North of Africa, China, Burma, Philippines...
    He would like to know if interest exists of somebody in you make them!

I find the historical facts super important, mainly when the context is II Great War. I like IL2 a lot and of Pacific Fighters, I consider today as being the best of the gender. But, they lack some Maps of important campaigns, and without them, II Great War is without sense! Example: Maps of England, Germany, France, Netherlands, Norway, Mediterranean, North of Africa, China, Burma, Philippines...
    He would like to know if interest exists of somebody in you make them!

Yes

The problem is that making mapsis very time consuming, and the programes to make them are very expensive.

LEBillfish's Avatar Senior Member
    A little URL for those of you into maps....not about making them for here.

Prepare to be floored..

Truly a super link Billfish...thank you very much!

I'm already thinking of using the online MT to create a Mesopotamia campaign (for us WW1 biplane freaks) The details of front line positions and so on is just the start I needed...thanks again!

B.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LEBillfish:
    A little URL for those of you into maps....not about making them for here.

Prepare to be floored.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent resource - thanks for the tip.