Okay, say you were in the 12th century and you seen what was going on with all the people getting executed by getting hanged,etc. Say you had the chance to help take care of these so called "holy" warriors for what there doing to this world just like in the game. Would you become an assassin and live wealthy by helping the people or carry on in those times with normal jobs, army, etc?

Okay, say you were in the 12th century and you seen what was going on with all the people getting executed by getting hanged,etc. Say you had the chance to help take care of these so called "holy" warriors for what there doing to this world just like in the game. Would you become an assassin and live wealthy by helping the people or carry on in those times with normal jobs, army, etc?

i think it would depend on how commited i was on my views...like if i was raised to be extremely patriotic i might just become an assassin...but if i was just another person who felt it was out of their power to do something i would most likely just let things be

i see exactly what you mean and i would probobly be the same. it would depend on peoples views and so on. And the way i,m raised today i could never kill anyone for anything i just have not got the balls to. But i see what you mean if i was raised in a certain way in those times.

yeah i mean if i was living back then and was the same person i am now, i know i could never go as far as end someone's life for a cause like that. but i know that i wouldnt just keep to myself...id probably complain and things like that but never stab someone in the neck with a hidden blade

yeah i should really close this its kinda stupid for me to ask.

haha yeah i think its served its purpose...but its a relief that this was actually a topic that didnt deal with some random german site confirming an xbox 360 release lol

FableB's Avatar Senior Member
    I would actually become wealthy by working as an assassin and then quit and then continue my career by open a 5 stars *****house...

i would live in a swamp like shrek once did and i will rescue a princess from the scary dragon and marry her live a happy life and have loads of mini ogers
    Really?? i dont know, i guess i would have to live during that time to actually know

zgubilici's Avatar Global Moderator
    ^what about Donkey? would he be there too?

I can leave this open for the moment, to see if imagination about one's life in 12 century will take some more shapes in form of more posts we might see some interesting scenarios

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►