You can share your opinion while still being nice. That is all I am asking you to do. Calm down. Breathe. And be nice. No more warnings.

Grrr, I spelt symbal wrong (i think) ok first I spell courageous wrong and now symbal? It is just not my day.

And can someone answer this random out of nowhere question?
    Whats the timezone thats 2 hours before EST?

I wasn't be snotty! All I said was I am sorry and I'll stop!!

I don't want this thread to start a big fight. All I was wondering was why we keep losing things. And I got all my gems at once with my 12 month membership and am now broke. Grrr... I might buy gems with my Christmas money. (: Anyways, thank you UbiJanie for explaining. I appreciate it. Truely. And everyone, think of it like how UbiJanie said.

Diamond Members get to have an advantage and use/try out the new features first. It's fair that way, we are paying to get extra features, features before the rest of the regular players.

Thank u Terri
    and OMG! We can use scissors now?!
    Wow, I've missed more than I thought! XD

Salz: Actually you did not miss much, I mean all we got is like 12 new challenges, the new issue of the magazine, new resources on the design table,getting "Add-On" titles,and people saying random stuff like they do everyday.
    If ghosts came back and found a way to get inside the internet and then started haunting ImagineTown and scaring the avatars, that would be missing a LOT!!

HOW DO YOU MAKE DRESSES?!

YOU HAVE TO DO A CERTAIN CHALLENGE I THINK!

AWESOME! I GOTTA BOATLOAD O' CHALLENGES RIGHT NOW AND TONIGHT IS CHALLENGE NIGHT!!