Originally posted by artsaboveall:
    Hey, at least non-members still can't use the scissors or most of the colors, or the prints and the prettiest buttons and stickers and the majority of the challenges and leveling up and the world activities and designer designs and the huge member rooms and member furniture and member gems and still can't access the member places...
    just saying
    Members AND Non-Members, just be grateful for what you have. What you have is a gift - enjoy it
    AGREED!

girl10998's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by FancyEmerald36:
    im not complaining i explaining oh cool a rhyme my point read what i have typed thats probably why they are doin it
    Oh I didn't think you were complaining at all. You were just simply stating what you thought

Look at it this way...The non Diamond Members have already had stuff taken away. Some of the clothes in Sophia's shop are no longer there. They have been given a few extra features on the Design Table. Part of this is because there are some challenges available to non Diamond Members that require them to use these features. This IS fair. There are also new things added to Imagine Town on a regular basis for both members and non-members alike. One of the perks of being a Diamond Member is that you got to use this stuff BEFORE they did. You had access to everything in the cave BEFORE they did. On top of having game features they do not, you get to try stuff out FIRST! That is the benefit of having a membership. When new items and clothes are released in the mall, who gets to buy them with their Jade Card allowance? Diamond Members! When something opens up so that non Diamond Members have access to it, you did not lose it, you still have access to it as well. You are also given extra things that they don't have when they are given something they didn't have before. Think about it that way!

Well I don't want to sound weird but part of me is going <span class="ev_code_RED">SNOOPY HAPPY DANCE!!!</span> and another is going <span class="ev_code_BLUE">POOR DIAMOND MEMBERS!</span>

Oh I get it! We are like testers except we pay instead of being paid and it eventually comes out to them anyway! And also the only Diamond Members who really get an annual allowance is the people whp buy 1 month because it renews every month and they get 1000 gems but with most of the prices you really can't get more than one thing anyway. And also diamond members NEVER get anything added!

Originally posted by Originalplayer:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by artsaboveall:
    Hey, at least non-members still can't use the scissors or most of the colors, or the prints and the prettiest buttons and stickers and the majority of the challenges and leveling up and the world activities and designer designs and the huge member rooms and member furniture and member gems and still can't access the member places...
    just saying
    Members AND Non-Members, just be grateful for what you have. What you have is a gift - enjoy it
    AGREED! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    actually non-members can you use scissors now

yea we can

Originally posted by flowergoboom:
    Oh I get it! We are like testers except we pay instead of being paid and it eventually comes out to them anyway! And also the only Diamond Members who really get an annual allowance is the people whp buy 1 month because it renews every month and they get 1000 gems but with most of the prices you really can't get more than one thing anyway. And also diamond members NEVER get anything added!
    ACTUALLY, everything you just said is incorrect. Not everything you have is given to non-members anyway, only some things. It IS NOT so you can test it, it is so you have the advantage of seeing/completing/using some things first. We have added new challenges for Daimond Members only quite regularly. The new levels being added are NEW for Diamond Members only. The majority of the new clothes added and all of the new furniture, which is ALL added on a very regular basis, are only for Diamond Members or players who purchase Jade Card gems. All new World Activities are for Diamond Members only and we have also added new ones to those recently. This hardly sounds like NEVER to me!

If you would like to continue discussing this that is fine, but please do so nicely. If you cannot keep this friendly, you can end up banned from the forums. Thank you.

it feels like this 'problem' will never end.
    i mean like normally you would expect non members to complain, but this....this is outrageous!
    before, free-players were being mean to members for no reason....and now members are practically saying that non members deserve nothing new and should have everything taken away??? WHAT THE FREEZE STICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!¿¿¿¿¿¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¡¡¡¡¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿

RANDOM SYMBAL TIME!‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡||||||||¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????????¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤®®®®® ®®???????====££££££€€€€€?????‰‰‰‰‰‰?????????³²¹µµµ µ???¹??????????****#