do we know anything about the trailer of the game..???will it be shown at E3 or later..?i also hope in the new game to have more clues about the third part of Assassins, where will it be..!!!

do we know anything about the trailer of the game..???will it be shown at E3 or later..?i also hope in the new game to have more clues about the third part of Assassins, where will it be..!!!

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    we always get a cg trailer at e3 along with gameplay, I am confident this year will be no different

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    @ misusel Hi Racist
    Yes there will be a CGI trailer about a day or 2 before E3 and a gameplay session of about 5 minutes at E3 which is on the 6th of June.

RzaRecta357's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
    @ misusel Hi Racist
    Yes there will be a CGI trailer about a day or 2 before E3 and a gameplay session of about 5 minutes at E3 which is on the 6th of June. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I read that UBI was doing their show on the 2nd of june instead.

EDIT

Nah it is the sixth. Your right.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
    @ misusel Hi Racist
    hi to you too
    Yes there will be a CGI trailer about a day or 2 before E3 and a gameplay session of about 5 minutes at E3 which is on the 6th of June. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>great i would love to see ezio doing parkour at Constantinoupoli..!

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by misusel:
    @ misusel Hi Racist
    hi to you too
    Yes there will be a CGI trailer about a day or 2 before E3 and a gameplay session of about 5 minutes at E3 which is on the 6th of June. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>great i would love to see ezio doing parkour at Constantinoupoli..! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Will look at that ??? he has a sense of humour
    Anytime mate ;D

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by misusel:
    @ misusel Hi Racist
    hi to you too
    Yes there will be a CGI trailer about a day or 2 before E3 and a gameplay session of about 5 minutes at E3 which is on the 6th of June. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>great i would love to see ezio doing parkour at Constantinoupoli..! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Will look at that ??? he has a sense of humour
    Anytime mate ;D </div></BLOCKQUOTE>humor..?me?i can make u cry from laughs in no time..!

With E3 just around the corner (7th - 9th of June), were likely going to see the first reveal trailer then.

I am hoping ubi have a reveal trailer showing in game footage of the new features for both single and multiplayer.

Were likely going to get a cinematic story trailer a month or two before release.