Anyone notice AC2 has been pulled from the list of upcoming games on xbox.com

Anyone notice AC2 has been pulled from the list of upcoming games on xbox.com

Please no, the waiting is killing me. Don't let it be longer than it already is.

If only they're imrpoving it with our request.
    so
    time=better game

I just had a quick look at EB games website and they are still advertising the original date 19/11/2009 so im hoping it stays the same or they are postponing for a good reason at least lol =P

Cheers ^^

Oh please don't postpone!
    It's comes right out before my birthday and it's bloody well perfect timing!
    If it gets delayed it'll be a disappointment...
    Do you really wanna disappoint someone on their birthday?
    Can you cope with the guilt?
    CAN YOU?!?
    HMMMMMMMMMMMM?!?

I hope they're not postponing it. Waiting for it to come out on the original date is killing me. I don't want to have to wait any longer.

Oh noes, I cant wait till it comes out!! T_T

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brownieblue1993:
    Oh please don't postpone!
    It's comes right out before my birthday and it's bloody well perfect timing!
    If it gets delayed it'll be a disappointment...
    Do you really wanna disappoint someone on their birthday?
    Can you cope with the guilt?
    CAN YOU?!?
    HMMMMMMMMMMMM?!?
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you rather have a shít game on your birthday than having a really good game a few months after?

but moqqy they want it now so they can come back and complain how bugggy it is, it just gives them something to do when they cant complain the game is taking too long to come out.