I need a very good splinter cell player, mic is reqiured, i am awlays finding myself playing with a bunch of noobs, for instance i had this one kid who was playing co op with me and he was playing it like COD, run and gunning he awlyays needed reviving which was fustrating anyways i will be going through everysingle mission in the co op on the hardest diffuculty anyone up for the challenge??

i am 17 years old btw my xbox gamertag is IXI BEAST IXI x

I need a very good splinter cell player, mic is reqiured, i am awlays finding myself playing with a bunch of noobs, for instance i had this one kid who was playing co op with me and he was playing it like COD, run and gunning he awlyays needed reviving which was fustrating anyways i will be going through everysingle mission in the co op on the hardest diffuculty anyone up for the challenge??

i am 17 years old btw my xbox gamertag is IXI BEAST IXI x

I AM THE inTIMedator the lead of the SFS* sam fisher squad on CMW2 I'LL BE YOUR WING MAN. #1 SPLINTERCELL FAN

Hey man, I want to be your partner. I have been playing through the single player on Realistic so far, just about finished, and was worried about having a terrible experience with some idiot who probably won't have a mic over LIVE. Anyway, I was hoping to find a thread like this with someone who wants to take on Deniable Ops on Realistic. My username is Slardybartfast8. I won't be at my xbox tonight, but anytime tomorrow afternoon or night would be cool. I'll send you a friend request tomorrow when I get home. I can't promise I'm the very best player or anything, but I really just want a smart partner willing to work together and finish the missions as silently as possible. I hope you're still interested. Wait until tomorrow and we can start.

Yeah, it would be cool if you guys could add me as well. I do have a headset, I tend use a stealthy approach and I'll play anything.

Im up to it if this game is still played