naran6142's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok so after reading a recent thread about the sync system, it seem that most people have some issue with it whether big or small.

the sync system was added to put more replay value in the game

so how do you guys think ubi can add replay value to AC

i was think of a scoring system like in the MP, where you get scored based on how you kill your targets. and it could be justify by saying that the guys outside of the animus are judging your skill as an assassin.

naran6142's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok so after reading a recent thread about the sync system, it seem that most people have some issue with it whether big or small.

the sync system was added to put more replay value in the game

so how do you guys think ubi can add replay value to AC

i was think of a scoring system like in the MP, where you get scored based on how you kill your targets. and it could be justify by saying that the guys outside of the animus are judging your skill as an assassin.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    they should bring back the investigations from AC1 and make them change the place where we'll be able to kill our main target...

example:

today we have only a default place to kill our target.

doing these investigations we could find another place where our target would be before he is in this default place, in this place that we found doing the investigations, there would be a chance to fail (if we were detected, the target would try to escape) on this mission, what would increase the number of guards/difficulty when we try to kill our target the next time (in the default place)...

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    I would love more of a strategy element to the game - when I first played ACB I loved that you 'rebuild rome' by buying the sites & reopening it to the public.

You could have sort of a system where you have to set up people to make your new weapons - work missions to buy things for new inventions you can use -
    like in Fallout 3 you would be able to find items to put together to make your own make-shift weapons that do certain damage to enemies... etc.

Or Traders on the streets you can trade items with? Stuff like that.
    But it's possible alot of people wouldn't be into that type of thing too. I personally enjoy building things up.
    I think that's why I loved the Towers & recruiting assassins to level them up. Same concept.

One thing is for sure, once you play long enough, you have so much money that you don't even need it anymore and that takes some of the greedy joy out of it to an extent.

Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    Fallout is the epitome of replay value. If any game wants to add replay value they need only to look at Fallout.

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    I think these random events should add at least a little replay value.

ShaneO7K's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
    Fallout is the epitome of replay value. If any game wants to add replay value they need only to look at Fallout. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could never get into Fallout like I could with any other game, it's a good game it's just I could never get into it.

It seemed far more interesting when my mate was playing it.

The Elder Scrolls games is a different story completely, I don't know how many times I have played through those games now.

Animuses's Avatar Senior Member
    Imo AC has replay value.
    AC- on my 7th run
    AC2- 8
    ACB- on my 4th run

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
    Fallout is the epitome of replay value. If any game wants to add replay value they need only to look at Fallout. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly - but then even w/ Fallout, I got to the point where I had SOOO much $$, ammo & weaponry that it lost some fun.

I really liked that I could travel w/ the ghoul, the dog from the junkyard or that green giant thing - *edit in- Mutant.

Maybe on some missions, you can take a companion & work together? Just a possibility.