View Poll Results: Should the "PS3 Exclusive" Copernicus Conspiracy missions be made available on the Xbox 360?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes of course, it would be ridiculous not to! Whose bright idea was it to make a FREE mission exclusive to one console?

10 52.63%
  • No! We don't want to share.

6 31.58%
  • No, but they should make an Exclusive Mission for 360 to even the score.

1 5.26%
  • Yes, but it should be a PAY for DLC on the 360.

2 10.53%
    When I read about the Copernicus Conspiracy missions for Brotherhood on the PS3, I admit I got jealous. These sound like awesome missions with a historical figure. It just seems wrong that all Xbox 360 owners will be left out. The Xbox 360 doesn't have anything exclusive to it. What's more is that it was free to PS3 players right at release? What's the bias? Why does Sony get a crazy awesome mission and 360 gets diddly squat.

notafanboy's Avatar Senior Member
    trust me, the copernicus dlc is not that fun its ot worth it

Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:
    The Xbox 360 doesn't have anything exclusive to it.

Ohh, that was a good one!

LaCava1's Avatar Senior Member
    *sigh* X-Box has PLENTY of exclusive content. Just not for AC: B. And just saying, what if X-Box had the content, and PS3 didn't? You would say exactly what I'm saying now, only varied...

All I can say is get over it and play your halo somewhere else.

Yeah, I meant nothing exclusive for ACB. Both PS3 and 360 have plenty of their own exclusive game series'. I thought Ezio's interactions with real people from history were the best parts of the game. Having a historical figure left out of the 360 version on purpose really grinds my gears.

LordWolv's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm an Xbox, and I'm not really all that bothered. It's a constant battle for exclusivity, and you shouldn't be annoyed by a rubbish little mission.

The reason its a PS3 exclusive is down to Sony stumping up some cash for it to be that way, pure and simple.
    I would imagine that after a period of time that these mission may just become available across all sysytems.

ChaosxNetwork's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
    All I can say is get over it and play your halo somewhere else.
    Wow sore spot!
    But I am on 360 as well and am not bothered to much buy it Sony and Microsoft always doing this and we 360ers have been given much more by Microsoft than Sony has for there gamers. It would be nice to have it but you can just watch the videos on you tube and see what you missed out on like I did.
    Basically what Isaac500 said.

I would imagine that after a period of time that these mission may just become available across all sysytems.
    pretty sure shade said a while back this one would only ever be for the PS3 and would never come out on the others.

but Ubi used the PS3 as the lead console for both AC2 and ACB so you have to assume they have chose the PS3 over the 360 or Sony has cut a deal with Ubi.

if you never want to miss out on parts of games the only way your going to do it is own all 3 consoles and either buy it on the console with the exclusive or multiple copies if each has it's own exclusive.