So heres the deal. I went to talk to the assassin master etc.. So when i went to kill Robert, and i found out it was a SHE and the woman ran..

Then i went to the Assassins Bureau, talked to the guy.. blah blah..

So my next mission ofcourse is to kill Robert right? So as soon as i went to ASRUF, I COULDN'T GET THERE! Theres the blue wall in front of me, and i have no idea how to get there.

It wont let me in, if i am vanished either! Don't know whats going on, trying to do the mission again atm..

So if someone could help me, feel free to post!

Thanks for the help!

~Deathrail

So heres the deal. I went to talk to the assassin master etc.. So when i went to kill Robert, and i found out it was a SHE and the woman ran..

Then i went to the Assassins Bureau, talked to the guy.. blah blah..

So my next mission ofcourse is to kill Robert right? So as soon as i went to ASRUF, I COULDN'T GET THERE! Theres the blue wall in front of me, and i have no idea how to get there.

It wont let me in, if i am vanished either! Don't know whats going on, trying to do the mission again atm..

So if someone could help me, feel free to post!

Thanks for the help!

~Deathrail

also stuck on the same thing.. oops just posted same question without seeing this

xekushnr's Avatar Member
    Did you kill the two (or three) guards there? It wouldnt let me through until I killed them.

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    That bit is weird, but keep going on from that bit, and stay right, turn off and you should get to Arsuf.. . it happened to me...

just tried this, there were 4 guards near by.. they're dead but still the blue wall is there (am vanished)

ya got it worked out, like airon said there is another road just next to it (further away from acre) gotta go down that 1

Ya ill try the next road thing

WOOOT! Found the entrance! Was a little bit hard to notice, but found it!

So nice people here, thanks!

xekushnr's Avatar Member
    Ah, I wasnt anticipating you guys to be in the wrong area. Glad you got it worked out.