Well, seeing as how many of us are disappointed with the gaming website reviews. We should wait for all of our peers to tell us what THEY think of the game. WE all have a lot in common. WE have waited so long for the game, and I'm sure WE will love it.

Sadly, I have to wait until tomorrow until my store gets it. But I will be sure to post my first-impressions for those of you Europeans who have to wait longer. I'm sure many of us will be posting detailed things for the forum.

Seeing as how this game is turning out to be a "Love it or hate it" case(Supposedly), we can just stick together and love it within our little forum :]

So i'm asking any lucky person who got the game today...please take time from playing it, and tell us what you think of it.

***spoiler tags added

COUCHZOMBIE!!!! WE need YOU!

Ill save the day!
    lets keep the "i got the game!" to one thread, thank you.

Originally posted by Dark_zip:

LMAO Dark_zip, LMAO.

My thread has nothing to do with "OMG I GOT TEH GAEMZ!!"

I'm asking people to not lose all hope in the game, and wait until we have some personal reviews.

Originally posted by Dark_zip:
    yea, this is a bit different then bragging about getting the game, and i very open to the forum members having a unified thread, to tell how they would rate the game compared to the gametrailers, igns and gamespots of the web.

Its sorta funny how all the reviews talk about the same points, free running, combat, ect. but come out of wiht with wildly different conclusions.

*reserved for when I play the game and can post a review*

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    *Reserved 'cos I rock, and 'cos I will review this game at a later date...*