In an x-play vid i saw ezio raising his hands up an saying shall we dance i wanna know wat you guys think about taunting and will u be able to use it anywhere and even if not in a fight The Reaper Is Back

In an x-play vid i saw ezio raising his hands up an saying shall we dance i wanna know wat you guys think about taunting and will u be able to use it anywhere and even if not in a fight The Reaper Is Back

I believe you can only taunt during a fight.

It's like in AC1 where you can taught when ever you feel like it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OSnailsO:
    It's like in AC1 where you can taught when ever you feel like it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?

No i dont think he can taunt unless at random.
    p.s Im drunk on cheese also yeeee

in a vid i saw one of the bottons turned to taunt while in a fight and it has been mentioned in an intervew that its used to make hostiles attack you quicker

Azugo's Avatar Senior Member
    Sweet. I didn't know that!

Yeah during a fight sequence, you can press the Head Button (Y/triangle) to taunt the enemies. This will probably make the enemies more aggressive, and we all know that it takes a calm and careful man to kill 10 people...

Sweet, i look forward to that. Especially when we are still in the hand to hand combat during the early days