Airmail109's Avatar Senior Member
    For those that watch it

The last few races have proven beyond all doubt that the 800cc rule is ghey and by ghey....I mean takes it in reverse.

Stoners starting to hack me right off as well.

Bring back the 990s, or badass 2 stokes.

For those that watch it

The last few races have proven beyond all doubt that the 800cc rule is ghey and by ghey....I mean takes it in reverse.

Bring back the 990s, or badass 2 stokes.

Im going to go and drink lots of alcohol

Bahhhh

Honestly the last race was like watching the F1

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    shnabble nubble

MrMojok's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't watch it Aimail, but it sounds like MotoGP fans are being 'treated' to the same nonsense as F1 fans are.

In the past two years F1 lumps have gone from 3.0 liter V10s to 2.4 liter V8s, and now, if the chairman of FIA is to be believed, the goal is to have them running four-cylinder engines by 2009 or 2010.

Badsight-'s Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aimail101:
    For those that watch it

Bring back the 990s, or badass 2 stokes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>time after time you post like a ranter teen who is full of a little info & little experience

the 800s are more thrashable , & are making for better races all race long &lt;~~ last part is an important point

Badsight-'s Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrMojok:
    I don't watch it Aimail, but it sounds like MotoGP fans are being 'treated' to the same nonsense as F1 fans are </div></BLOCKQUOTE>not really

F1 are too fast for the tracks - the premium class isnt about max Hp or capacity . its about the highest tech

the F1 have to be slowed in one way while forcing them to push the current tech in an auto applicable way

in MotoGP , the switch to 800's has made for closer races , with more dicing the whole race duration cos 800 type power allows the tyre to last longer

The moto gp races this year are some of the best racing available to watch.

Not sure what championship you are watching but if you are comparing this series with F1, I would like to know what's in the water you are drinking.

WTE_Ibis's Avatar Senior Member
    Ausies first, second and seventh.
    Sounds good to me.