i figured this would be an interesting thread considering that guys from IGN, Gamespot, 1up, etc, dont exactly answer questions. my manager, however, was a skeptic of AC, feeling that it wouldn't match up to everything it promised. he went to the Gamestop conference and it was playable. he waited an hour in line and swore it was worth every second. i asked him dozens of questions about it and figured i would answer any of yours, or, if i didnt already ask it, ask him and give his response. he said the rep gave him an hour because he was "nice to her" so there was plenty of play time involved. anyway, if you think this is pointless go ahead and lock it or whatever. just trying to be a nice guy.

i figured this would be an interesting thread considering that guys from IGN, Gamespot, 1up, etc, dont exactly answer questions. my manager, however, was a skeptic of AC, feeling that it wouldn't match up to everything it promised. he went to the Gamestop conference and it was playable. he waited an hour in line and swore it was worth every second. i asked him dozens of questions about it and figured i would answer any of yours, or, if i didnt already ask it, ask him and give his response. he said the rep gave him an hour because he was "nice to her" so there was plenty of play time involved. anyway, if you think this is pointless go ahead and lock it or whatever. just trying to be a nice guy.

A.B.O.Y's Avatar Member
    Darn i wish i had a question ummmmm....

Got one: What do you mean "nice to her"?

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    Another one: "What company do you work for?"

1st question - he had a monster energy drink in his pocket and gave it to her because she looked tired. and 2nd - if my manager went to a GAMESTOP conference....where would i be working?

Did he get into any glitches ?
    i like my game glitch free lol

that was one of my first questions. it was glitch free. he spent alot of time exploring and killing random civs to see if it really was a "go anywhere do anything" game

how was the free running?

he said the free running was simple and addictive. said he wanted to just keep freerunning. he also said it was better free roaming than any other sandbox game he ever played

moqqy's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Manslayer88:
    he said the free running was simple and addictive. said he wanted to just keep freerunning. he also said it was better free roaming than any other sandbox game he ever played </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he said about the fighting

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last ►►