are there going to be any more single player dlc's after the da vinci disapearance? i would realy like to play more missions

are there going to be any more single player dlc's after the da vinci disapearance? i would realy like to play more missions

TorQue1988's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dynamitemilk360:
    are there going to be any more single player dlc's after the da vinci disapearance? i would realy like to play more missions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    you and me both...but nothing is confirmed unfortunately .

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    There is offcours Ezio saying he met the hermicists before, and we don't know what he does in the years 1504-1505.

But i hope we get another dlc

crash3's Avatar Senior Member
    another DLC should include ezio returning to the villa so we see what he does there (we only see a glimpse of him with esmond through the bleeding effect at the beginning of ACB) we should see what ezio means when he says hes encountered the hermeticists before and we should be able to free-roam in all the cities of AC2 and not just be stuck in Rome all the time it would be cool to see a map of italy with a load of labeled cities that ezio has liberated in his career also maybe some extra assassination missions within those cities too i think the cities from AC2 (especially florence and venice) have been left behind too suddenly so we should bring them back into ACB before seeing completely new cities in AC3

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crash3:
    another DLC should include ezio returning to the villa so we see what he does there (we only see a glimpse of him with esmond through the bleeding effect at the beginning of ACB) we should see what ezio means when he says hes encountered the hermeticists before and we should be able to free-roam in all the cities of AC2 and not just be stuck in Rome all the time it would be cool to see a map of italy with a load of labeled cities that ezio has liberated in his career also maybe some extra assassination missions within those cities too i think the cities from AC2 (especially florence and venice) have been left behind too suddenly so we should bring them back into ACB before seeing completely new cities in AC3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed but we will never get all the ACII cities added, if that was possible, Rome would have been included into ACII as it was originally planned for the game. (my source for that is also the interview with Phillipe bergeron.) also to add to your dlc idea I would also really like to be able to play as ACII ezio preferably without the beard. I'm the only person who doesn't to like the beard apparently.

NuclearFuss's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
    There is offcours Ezio saying he met the hermicists before, and we don't know what he does in the years 1504-1505.

But i hope we get another dlc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well he said people in robes tried to take it. Not Specifically Hermicists. I took it to mean Savanarola.

El_Sjietah's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

Well he said people in robes tried to take it. Not Specifically Hermicists. I took it to mean Savanarola. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said "those robes" though. Savanarola's robes look nothing like those the Hermicists wear.

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:

Well he said people in robes tried to take it. Not Specifically Hermicists. I took it to mean Savanarola. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I don't think Ezio would bring up Savonarola, seeing as how it had nothing to do with the hermatists and it wasn't very relevant, He also said there were multiple men in robes

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member

Speak for yourself. I've read the book, so I know exactly what happened to Ezio during that time period.