I bought Conviction off steam today, because the sale on 75% was tempting. I was greeted by Game Launcher error code 1, which was easily fixed by downloading the Ubisoft game launcher from their site. When I launched it for the first time, my friend wanted to coop with me so that's the first thing I'm trying to do. But to my surprise when I try to join him, I get a error saying that the server is currently unavailable. I told him that.He told me to invite him instead, but was greeted by the same error as I went into the coop & multiplayer menu. What does this mean? Any help would be appreciated.

Same Problem here.
    Just found a page with Ports to forward, but does not help.

I bought Splinter Cell Conviction yesterday through steam, before the main menu starts, a message popped out saying: Game.LostConnection.Resume, anyone of you guys know how to resolve this issue?

Originally posted by GameZoe:
    I bought Splinter Cell Conviction yesterday through steam, before the main menu starts, a message popped out saying: Game.LostConnection.Resume, anyone of you guys know how to resolve this issue?
    Try to reinstall the Ubisoft game manager thingy

Same problem.Yesturday buy SCC on steam,game work properly,but not work multiplayer.Splinter cell server not avalible,please try again later.Opening ports did nothing.Reinstall ubisoft game manager did nothing.I see that problem got only persons who buy SSC on steam with discount.coincidence?

Originally posted by Felsteel_emil:
    Same problem.Yesturday buy SCC on steam,game work properly,but not work multiplayer.Splinter cell server not avalible,please try again later.Opening ports did nothing.Reinstall ubisoft game manager did nothing.I see that problem got only persons who buy SSC on steam with discount.coincidence?
    I don't think it's a problem with steam. My friend owns the game through steam and he can play multiplayer.

Maybe its time to type in tech support?

It´s a Steam problem. I have two Accounts. The one I bought via steam doesn´t work. The one year old DVD-Version is working fine...

Server SCC belong to Ubisoft.Steam basically is a store.I dont think thats steam problem(to be honest,i dont care whose that problem,i just wanna that problem gone,and play online =) )

But maybe the keys are not activated

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►