StarScream391's Avatar Banned
    Stupid Ezio, and why did they change Altair's voice actor?

ShaneO7K's Avatar Senior Member
    Definetly great to be in Masyaf again.

And to see Al Mualim and Altair is great as well, everyone looks so different and was surprised by Altairs voice being changed yet Al Mualim was the same ( Not saying that's bad, just got a little used to hearing his original voice).

I've always prefered Altair to Ezio, and this just makes me feel better about that. Although Ezio is definetly a great assassin and gets the job done. Altair takes a lot of care of what he does and leaves little to chance and he seems a lot wiser even in his younger days. The demo kind of shows that Altair's arrogance didn't really start until he was a master assassin.

Can't wait for this to come out.

Krayus Korianis's Avatar Senior Member
    Gotta say, watching that video... I had a rager.

Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad is the BEST Assassin in my mind, we saw so little of him in Assassin's Creed, and only one small part of his role in Desmond's life in Assassin's Creed 2, it's good to that we'll be seeing a TON more of Altaïr in Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

I'm enjoying the new faces each character has, but I have yet to see Desmond. But Altaïr looks like he should in Syria and such. Ezio looks like he came from the same stock as Altaïr with Italian flair.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    This is Bloody Brilliant!

ajl992008's Avatar Banned
    that was a good demo, i can tell this game is going to have an amazing storyline, brotherhood beat acv2 in every way except in story which i felt was lacking, i think this will bring back the amzing story telling that the series is known for, altho altairs new voice was surpirsing it fits well and is better than the one in assassins creed bloodlines, i wouild really like a full altair game, mayb after ac3 they can have a team working on a trilogy for altrair, 2nd game has bloodlines storyline and 3rd game in 4th crusades, that would be epic. this is gonna b one hell of a gd game.gonna preorder it right now!

I had uploaded mine...but it got blocked :/