Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    Superb tribute to Brian Brown who died in his Hurricane at Shoreham this year...... The person that can be heard crying in one section brings it home.... IT IS NOT gory or offensive, but a well put together presentation by the Organisers and participants of this years show....

see link and recommend it in full screen

http://www.absolutebrighton.tv/index.php?option=com_con...&id=3954&Itemid=1067

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    Superb tribute to Brian Brown who died in his Hurricane at Shoreham this year...... The person that can be heard crying in one section brings it home.... IT IS NOT gory or offensive, but a well put together presentation by the Organisers and participants of this years show....

see link and recommend it in full screen

http://www.absolutebrighton.tv/index.php?option=com_con...&id=3954&Itemid=1067

DrHerb's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank you for posting that, they did an excellent job with that

Thanks for posting Taylortony, a good find. I don't mind admitting that I had a tear in my eye at the end, Brian will be missed.

MB_Avro_UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Good post

And a very sincere video.

Best Regards,
    MB_Avro.

Woof603's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for posting.

Thats brilliant TT, TFP.

Thanks!!

Been away for a while, and came back to this

Such a shame, the loss of both pilot and aircraft. I saw the aircraft (and presumably Brian Brown) at Goodwood in early September, a marvellous display. Any one interested in other news on this awful accident just Google Hawker Hurricane AE-C.

Rest In Peace.