Where there is an enemy attack on your airfield, and you must taxi to the runway while the place is getting bombed and strafed in machine gun fire?

Where there is an enemy attack on your airfield, and you must taxi to the runway while the place is getting bombed and strafed in machine gun fire?

BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    Try DF server

<A HREF="http://officemax.secureportal.com/" TARGET=_blank>
    Hey ya'll prepare yourselves
    for the rubberband man!</A>

http://www.fighterjerks.com

Kasdeya's Avatar Senior Member
    Check the mission forum. They got some gurus over there that might be able to hook you up.

Or like Baldie said, a DF server. I get vulched alot in there too. lol

CWoS Forums. More Cheese, Less Whine

Copy...*goes to mission forum*...paste.

PBNA-Boosher's Avatar Senior Member
    I just made one actually, as a coop. But it was proving very difficult because the AI would just turn and take off, crash into a mountain, and I would be the only 1 of 7 B-239's engaging the 17 A6M2 zeros

Boosher

Yeah, hooray for AI pilots

----------------------
    WTE 2TG No. 68 Sentai
    BANZAI!

HOW THE AI TAKES OFF IS SCRIPTED

you have to have clear space in front of AI for them to become Airborn

if you dont want them to create ugly smoke stacks because they hit stuff after they power on then . . . . .

. . . . set their FUEL to Zero

they will bail on spawn if you do that & this is not a fix but does avoid the smoking ruin that you get now

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    actual UBI post :
    "If their is a good server with wonder woman views but historic planesets...let me know!"

their is AI Yaks in the plane huts on the edge of the mountian

untill i learned to set their fuel to Zero i would RTB from shooting JU-88s to see a ugly line of smoke stacks as i tried to land

(BTW) since FB v1.1f this coop is unuseable as you can no longer gain enough speed off flat ground

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    actual UBI post :
    "If their is a good server with wonder woman views but historic planesets...let me know!"

My "North and South" campaign provides a mission like that. IIRC there's also a mission called "Scramble" or something like that...

http://www.netwings.org

Look for the download page.

S! Simon
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''

Submit your files to the IL2 website
    il2submissions@ubisoft.co.uk