Zeus-cat's Avatar Senior Member
    You can make one yourself. It is fairly easy.

1) Set up the friendly AI planes to takeoff as they normally should.

2) Set up the enemy planes to bomb and strafe.

3) Setup your plane to takeoff normally.

4) Move your plane to a spot at least 1,000m from the actual takeoff point. I read in the forums that this is the minimum distance you need to be from the takeoff point. Any closer and it won't work.

5) Change waypoint 0 (takeoff) to normfly with 0 altitude and 0 speed.

6) Do not put more planes in this group than human pilots. AI planes blow up on mission start. Human pilots will be OK. You will be spread out over the area like you were actually in the air. Plane 1 in the lead and plane 2 50m behind and to the right or left.

Zeus-cat

If i remember right, I created one or tow missions that had enemy attacking during takeoff in my Battle for Crimea folders.

go here: http://www.freewebs.com/czechtexan/i...ikmissions.htm

also, i think it was extreme one's Real Deal US fighter campaign from Netwings that had a pretty good mission like that. you'd enjoy that one.

80% of all German casualties in WW2 were on the Eastern Front.

P-63C KingCobra "Gift From Kolkhoze Workers in the name of Lenin Vitebsk Province"

There were some of those in "Aces over Europe" Just enroll with the Luftwaffe

"Cuando un loco parece totalmente sensato es hora de ponerle la camisa de fuerza"
    Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849)

In one of my campaigns (Gladiators over Norway, check Netwings) you take off a couple of times under fire from He-111.

Either the second or third mission you take off during a bombing raid and the bomber crew also straf the airfield

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zeus-cat:

6) Do not put more planes in this group than human pilots. AI planes blow up on mission start. Human pilots will be OK. You will be spread out over the area like you were actually in the air. Plane 1 in the lead and plane 2 50m behind and to the right or left.

Zeus-cat<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well how do you explain this then

also . . . .

you cant have a "normal fly" waypoint as zero speed

it reverts the waypoint to the minimum air-spawn speed when you save the mission IIRC (not 100% on that tho , was a while back i was making a "off run-way" coop)

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    actual UBI post :
    "If their is a good server with wonder woman views but historic planesets...let me know!"