It can be possible to add the posibility of Take off for Quick mission builder in European Air War style?? Also can be welcomed a Random oportunity that can add lot of profundity for that feature. Imagine take off from a carrier or airport to bounce and unknow enemy. What do you think about it??

It can be possible to add the posibility of Take off for Quick mission builder in European Air War style?? Also can be welcomed a Random oportunity that can add lot of profundity for that feature. Imagine take off from a carrier or airport to bounce and unknow enemy. What do you think about it??

i like it, ive thought of the same thing before, although i got the idea from cfs3, bump

You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake.
    Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)

Thank's Black Jack, No more people interested??
    We can have take of like a option, where you can select start on the aire like now, or in the ground.

P.S. Maybe in a carrier??

Actually this would be very nice.. Then people could practice "touch and go" as well as scramble tactics.

Yes thats one thing that always frustrated me was the inability to start a quick mission from a airstrip rather than always in the air.
    Found it exciting in cfs3 that if you lollygaged on the ground you stood a good chance of being strafed and killed by the ai.

Ok, how we can contact someone to try to add this feature to the game?? They check this forum regulary??
    If yes, what programmer think about that feature??

I would definitely vote yes for this feature if it were an option. They could put it in the drop down menu for the altitude choices. I would not, however, be in favor of all QMB missions starting from the ground. It's too valuable a tool for training.

Razor
    IV/JG51 11/12 Staffelkapitan
    www.jg51.net
    Forgotten Skies Online War
    http://www.forgottenskies.com/Forgot...s/default.aspx
    "Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from poor judgement"

Razor, my idea is simply add the take off feature, you have a great idea as use the altitude selection to insert the Take off option, so If you want you can Take off or simply select and altitude and start in the air