pinkcar36's Avatar Senior Member
    for some reason all i could thik of is this, but had no luck finding him in a police uniform

Da_shoota's Avatar Senior Member
    Just take something that you interest in and try to think of an image for it. Your a police officer right? Maybe you should get handcuffs or a gun, lol. Just a suggestion

Yeah, or a police badge

I would never get one though, but it's your choise...

SoulFire382's Avatar Banned
    Yeah, I'd do a police badge if I was a police officer and went completely insane and got a tatoo.

dont listen to your friend, you dont have to do somthing because he wants you to.Pray about it aswell. And ask your wife, she might have other opinions...

Terrax213's Avatar Senior Member
    Try to avoid the barbed wire cliche upper arm tattoo. Some kind of tribal would look good though. Here's an example of a tribal design.

If you go through with getting a tat, be sure to keep one thing in mind ... you keep it for life

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RoaringMad Mac:
    I have never really thought about getting one until a friend of mine tells me that I should get one.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So do would you miss one?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    The reason he says is that since my arms are getting a lot more defined from my workouts and are big 21 inches that I should get a tatto.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    My problem is that I don't know what I should get. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As you can see, I am against tattoos if you arent sure if you want them. You, as grown-up, should know that it's hard and painful to get them removed. If you really want it, go ahead...

So do you really want it?

^^ my thoughts exactly...

jchung's Avatar Senior Member
    A tatoo just because your arms are getting bigger? I personally wouldn't. My arms have shrunk to 17" since I have been cutting weight for track, but even when I'm heavy on the weights I have never considered getting a tatoo.

Obviously you will make your own decision, but if you do, what about a picture of Sam Fisher.

NSAagent's Avatar Banned
    Mac i have a relative's name tattoed on me...it's in japanese

tribal tats are cool too

i want a new one. they say once you get one, you'll want another one. its pretty darn true too.

oh yeah, get a can of Bag Balm (i think that's the name) to use as moisturizer for your new tat. works like a charm

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►