Bozibozic's Avatar Senior Member
    Hehe yeah

jchung's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RoaringMad Mac:
    I knew Angel would way that. Well, I appreciate everyones opinions. I still have not made up my mind and will probably will not get one. Like I said it will have to be something that I really like and can stand to look at everyday. I don't easily bow down to peer pressure and I have not in this instance. I sort of made up my mind when my wife stated " You really don't want one." That sort of made my mind up. Besides what I will save on getting one I can buy several games. Thanks guys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your wife made a smart choice, uh, eh, I mean, I think you made the right decision.

Besides, with 21" arms you would have to get a freaking huge tattoo for it to look right. It would probably have to be a 1:1 scale copy of an oriental rug or something. Ouch.

NSAagent's Avatar Banned
    Mac, as far as the pain is concerned it only hurts for the first 5 minutes or so....then it sort of goes numb or you get used to it.

this, of course, changes for different parts of the body. it'll be more painfull for the more tender parts, like the backs of your arms

Terrax213's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NSAagent:
    Mac, as far as the pain is concerned it only hurts for the first 5 minutes or so....then it sort of goes numb or you get used to it.

this, of course, changes for different parts of the body. it'll be more painfull for the more tender parts, like the backs of your arms </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or on the chest. The guy who did the tattoo on my chest .. after doing the outline he started with the shading. The needle was piercing my skin, but not bleeding the ink in, so he ended up going over the exact same spot with 3 different needles before it finally started releasing ink. How fun that was

G-4ce's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terrax213:
    Or on the chest. The guy who did the tattoo on my chest .. after doing the outline he started with the shading. The needle was piercing my skin, but not bleeding the ink in, so he ended up going over the exact same spot with 3 different needles before it finally started releasing ink. How fun that was </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is really not a good thing, it basicly means the Artist has poor maintenance practices on his equipment, a blockage in the needles or old needles is probobly what caused the problem.

Bozibozic's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by G-4CE:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terrax213:
    Or on the chest. The guy who did the tattoo on my chest .. after doing the outline he started with the shading. The needle was piercing my skin, but not bleeding the ink in, so he ended up going over the exact same spot with 3 different needles before it finally started releasing ink. How fun that was </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is really not a good thing, it basicly means the Artist has poor maintenance practices on his equipment, a blockage in the needles or old needles is probobly what caused the problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It also means that you were only getting air put inside you for a bit

NSAagent's Avatar Banned
    i'd be so inked up right now if it weren't for this professional career thing i got going

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NSAagent:
    i'd be so inked up right now if it weren't for this professional career thing i got going </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, you're a male stipper?

NSAagent's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EternalDirt:
    i'd be so inked up right now if it weren't for this professional career thing i got going </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, you're a male stipper? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    har har har

Why I Love Having a Leg Tattoo

I love getting tattoos on my legs but have been lazier in the collection on this area specifically. I am fond of getting cute, small tattoos in fascinating colors that look stunning and attractive. I think that the more ink I will have on my legs the more confident I feel about having them. My childhood friend is a great tattoo artist who designs custom leg tattoos and has immense experience in the tattoo industry. He made such beautiful tattoo motives that make me feel more empowered and confident. So where do you like having your tattoos placed?

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234