My advice, just don't, I think it will just be something that is a neusance, and a waste of time and money......

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by f16cxv:
    My advice, just don't, I think it will just be something that is a neusance, and a waste of time and money...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everything you have said in this thread I TOTALLY agree with. Well said.

Bozibozic's Avatar Senior Member
    Just think what it will look like when your old and grey and have saggy muscles

Nah but seriously, i dont see why not, it makes you look bigger when you flex

My teacher back in high school got one of a turtle, and than she kind of let herself go, and now it's a big green blob with very little definition. I wouldn't.

I guess your thanking all the guys and girls which said dont get one

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Angel Fire:
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That post made a lot of sense.

Yeah it did actually You just had to read her quote!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bozibozic:
    Yeah it did actually You just <span class="ev_code_red">ahd</span> to read her quote! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you talking about

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bozibozic:
    What are you talking about </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

About you editing your posts.