Terrax213's Avatar Senior Member
    I used Neosporin. The dude who did my first tat had recommended it.

tejo.hr's Avatar Senior Member
    You should wrote "SPLINTER CELL ROCKS!" so everyone knows what a big SC geek you are

Now seriously I would recommend something apstract or some japanese letter, I allways liked those.

I really think tattoos are outragous, however if you must... ... I suggest this

OK, that IS a bit outragous. Seriously though dragons are cliche too but this one stands out a bit, IMO!

Don't get one because someone told you to. If you get one, get it because you want it. I have 2 that I wanted (I want a 3rd, but it will be expensive). Don't do the get what ever anyone else has or something you see on a wall. Get something original, you will like it that much better. Neither of mine could be found on a wall anywhere.

Someday you will regret it.. and if not then someone you care about will.

I would say maybe Tribal since there awsome. My mom has a Corona Crown with her name under it on her ankle it looks cool. I will probly get one next year thinking im gonna get the Vrgin Mary tatoo on my arm and my Initials 2 which are M.A.D. You might wanna get a religiious one like i might get Ex: Jesus, St.Jude, Vrgin Mary.

But remember make sure whereever you get your tatoo make sure that part of your skin doesnt steatch out or else it will just look imbarassing lol....

If it's just because a friend says so, i wouldn't bother. It has to be something you want, because it will be there day and night for a very long time. Also, you have a wife to consider, so talking it over with her would be a very good idea.

There's a 10:1 chance it'll end up looking green, blurry, and stupid. I'd advise against it.

If you absolutly must then at least put it somewhere where normal buisness clothes will hide it.

If you havent got it yet just remember get what you like because down the road you will change your mind. I got one and I am happy with it.