Hello! to all PoP fans that still remeber me
    I have been waiting for a game like this after watching Kingdom of Heaven but its so much like the PoP games its cool to see the SoT team is working on this all so

But just think for a second playing this game on Wii swinging the controller and hunt down people in game I think they should bring this out on all the major cosoles including Wii it will be a great great game on Wii!

and i think Ubisoft have made this game for the PoP fans that wanted PoP 4, Think of Prince living on in Altair so lets hope its like a PoP type game but better !

please post in your views or what you think about it on Wii?

AZARD3

They would have to completely re-work the game for that to happen. And if that did happen, you can bet that the game won't be nearly as fun, as it takes all the awe out of the things that Altair will be able to do.
    I really can't see this game appearing on the Wii.

i can see it happening but i doubt it will because:
    a: they would have to greatly water down the graphics
    b: the 'puppetier' style of control would have to be change unless they used the d pad on the remote but that would be hard to controll some ones whole body with 2 fingers
    c:the sheer size of the game would have to be expodetially smaller because from what ive seen and heard, it looks like it is going to be about twice the size of oblivian and the wii disks will most likely not be able to hold that much

i can see them making it a limited edition hd-dvd game for the 360 with the hd-dvd addon
    or just a diluted version on regular dvds

Reasons for it not coming to Wii are:
    [LIST]
    <LI>It's a PS3 exclusive.
    <LI>The Wiimote is not designed for Prince Of Persia type of games.
    <LI>PS2 has the largest fan base for the Prince Of Persia games.
    <LI>Ubisoft has a closer relationship with Sony than Nintendo.
    <LI>Like already mentioned, the game would be too big.
    <LI>Also like metioned before, the graphics would have to be toned down.
    <LI>If they are interested in the motion controller of Wii's they can just do the same with the PS3's controller and make more money.

I don't think wii would have the capability to run this.
    Originally posted by fatcat217:
    c:the sheer size of the game would have to be expodetially smaller because from what ive seen and heard, it is going to be about twice the size of oblivian and the wii disks will most likely not be able to hold that much
    And they€re going do that within 1-2 years€¦good luck with that.

<LI>If they are interested in the motion controller of Wii's they can just do the same with the PS3's controller and make more money.
    the experience would be much different with the wii controller though unless you think they want us to use the ps3 controller with one hand, but im pretty sure it wont be on the wii

EDIT: to the nice man above me, i ment to say it looked that big, and it will be 3 years in 07, andi think it is a bigger team from what i have heard

EDIT2: he does have a horse, and im sure that they will utilize boats because they show a harbor in the concept art, but it could also have something to do with the future part of the game, they could re implant you in to different parts of the world when you die or finish a mission

3 years is more believable and a larger team helps, but it would take you 2-3 hours easy just to travel anywhere far, which is odd for this type of game.

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Gaming is supposed to be relaxing.

I don't think i can envisage standing/sitting in front of the telly swishing and slashing the Wiimote in all directions - not only will I miss half of the action going on on screen, but it would exhaust me.

Originally posted by bitebug2003:
    <snip>
    Wouldn€t you be more involved in the game? You€re as much concentrated on the Wii controller as any other. It€s light wait, so you should be able to play for hours with your elbow on your leg.

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    In theory yes..

But I doubt it would be so in practice.

*Thinks beat 'em up - soft punch, medium punch, Hard punch

Attach Wiimote to leg and you have the kicks too

Nah