Hi all. I'm back at the Monteriggionni Villa with all th Codex pages on the wall. I can see the world map but I don't know what to do next. I can't leave the room so I think something is missing. Or have I finished the game already??

Hi all. I'm back at the Monteriggionni Villa with all th Codex pages on the wall. I can see the world map but I don't know what to do next. I can't leave the room so I think something is missing. Or have I finished the game already??

You have finished the game when you see the end credits.

I guess you'll have to activate the pedestal.

wait you cant leave the room?
    aren't we supposed to free roam after it's finished?

im on memory block 13 and i already have all the pages what can i do with them?

place them on the wall, make sure they are 100% correct ( a couple of pieces look right more than one way) then activate the pedestal and the game will move on.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:
    wait you cant leave the room?
    aren't we supposed to free roam after it's finished?

im on memory block 13 and i already have all the pages what can i do with them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be able to look, using eagle vision, at the codex pages on the wall and rotate them around until it makes a pic of map of the world. I dont remember exactly what happens then, I think you talk with your uncle or someone else, but you have NOT finished the game yet, the map of the world reveals where Ezio needs to go next, but this should automatically happen once you've viewed the world map and spoken to everyone.

I dont remember and problem is we still cant replay from any mission so I cant tell you what your missing. All can say is check everything and everyone in the room.

As soon as you've rotated them correctly (make sure you've pressed O on the apple or another thing for 360) they should lock and Uncle Mario will come to you. Once you have done the map everything will start you have not completed the game.

Finally!! I had the piece containing China upside down :P

Thx everyone

ah its on another memory block then

all my pages are correctly positioned all im missing is the piece of eden
    still need to kill that guy who i forgot the name
    sa something
    the prist in bonfire of vanties

El_Sjietah's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:
    ah its on another memory block then

all my pages are correctly positioned all im missing is the piece of eden
    still need to kill that guy who i forgot the name
    sa something
    the prist in bonfire of vanties </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Savonarola.

I like him.

He's reasonable.