Originally posted by fabiona12:
    another question, um you know to upload it on youtube i have to have an account, to make a youtube account, do i have to make a google account?
    it think you have to save you video and upload it but no you can use your youtube account

Originally posted by Riartyunicorn:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fabiona12:
    another question, um you know to upload it on youtube i have to have an account, to make a youtube account, do i have to make a google account?
    it think you have to save you video and upload it but no you can use your youtube account </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but dont you have to be over 13 to make an account on youtube? i am not over 13

Im having trouble finding the link to download.[img]pic[/img]

Thank You UbiNoemie!

Originally posted by fabiona12:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riartyunicorn:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fabiona12:
    it think you have to save you video and upload it but no you can use your youtube account </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but dont you have to be over 13 to make an account on youtube? i am not over 13 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i used my mom's birthday and I have an account now but I barely use it I only use it if i want to comment something

Does CamStudio have any viruses or is it safe to download?

I just use Screencast-o-matic than spending time to download software. You guys should try it out some day! It is AWESOME