Hi,

i think some of you use Lowengrins il2dcg. How is it? Do you use it allways or do you use also the normal DGen?

I use it all the time and I can't wait for the
    PF update.IMO is more dynamic than DGen and it's fully customisable too.

same as elephant.....works great, more options than dgen....waitin for the pf update also!!

Breeze147's Avatar Senior Member
    Do you ever get the NO MAP FOUND bug in Lowengrin's DCG?

bump.

It's fab. That's how it is.

I, also, look forward to the PF release.

Cheers,
    Norris

I want to use it but wasn't clear on how to install it. Does anyone have really simple, clear installation guides? I found the ones in the readme to be kind of unclear. Maybe just me.

I downloaded it, read all the info on it and all the posts, and researched it; but I never understood how it worked well enough to risk using it. It clearly is superior to the in-game Dgen from every report. My problem is like being in a dark room and not knowing were the light switch is--I'm afraid I'll just fumble around and end up breaking something.

Hi guys,
    I have to say that Lowengrin's DCG program is awesome in my opinion. It adds so much to the game that I wouldn't know where to start explaining. I do know I love it especially for online campaigns. I even fly the online campaigns offline due to it keeping up with everything for you and not having to worry about getting killed and having to fly that mission over again. I think that it kills the emersion factor in the single player campaign that comes with the game. I do have to admit that once you get it set up, it takes a while to get a grip on how everything works and all the settings and what they do(it took me about 2 weeks and I'm still learning cool new things about it), but once you figure out how it works and what it does for the game, you will never go back to the ingame DGen or NGen(Ngen replacement being my favorite of cours). And what's best is if you don't understand something about the program, just go to www.lowengrin.com and go to the forum and post a question, and Paul(Lowengrin) seems to answer you in a matter of minutes. They help you tremendously and once you post the question, it is answered very very quickly. Awesome support for the program.

"Lowengrin on 16 Nov : 23:09

Limiting testing is underway and it looks like all the major bugs have been crushed. So I'm aiming to have 3.00 posted in time for the weekend."

Just lifted this off Paul's website...ooorahhh!

And for Snuffy Smith: Go for it man, the worst you will have to do is reload the game, besides I learned 90 percent of what I know about computers from experimenting...take the plunge! Pauls app is easy to load and has excellent documentation so how can you go wrong?

I swear by his DCG program. For many reasons, but the big ones are that everything is completely customizable, from then skins on each and every single plane, (AI too), adjustable cruise speed for AI so they no longer leave you in the dust with their warp speed powers, adjustable skill and amount of AI present. AND AN EVER PRESENT GROUND WAR!!!! Its quite possibly the best thing to happen to IL-2, the stock campaign is ****, no offense to Luthier, but I had the choice to use either the stock, or lowengrins DGEN, I would choose Lowengrins in a heart beat.