Has SHIV Shipped globaly yet?

And has anyone from the UK had any confirmation of their SHIV copy being shipped?

My account still says my SH4 has not shipped yet...

Ant__.'s Avatar Senior Member
    My account still says my SH4 has not shipped yet...

As does mine. Hopefully that will change in a few days time!

Celeon999's Avatar Senior Member
    The same here.

The official release day is still this weeks thursday and i dont expect it to arrive any sooner.

Ok *maybe* wednesday but definitly not a moment sooner.

So, why are there reports of some people receiving a copy - surely everyone should get it at the same time Well sort of the same time

Celeon999's Avatar Senior Member
    As far as i know all people who already have it, bought it in stores which do not care about the release date. So far these are some stores in Norway and in Sweden.

Nobody recieved his copy from UBI yet.

I'm in the same boat as you guys. No word on when SHIV will be arriving. My account at the Ubisoft store still shows its processing and thats been since March 8th.

tambor198

yeah i checked now it's still pending, and it takes at least 2-3 days to ship it to my adress, so im quite dissapointed now, i thougth ubi would send me the game in time....

i could bougth the game in the shop an got it faster

Originally posted by poakung:
    yeah i checked now it's still pending, and it takes at least 2-3 days to ship it to my adress, so im quite dissapointed now, i thougth ubi would send me the game in time....

i could bougth the game in the shop an got it faster
    Well considering its only the 19th and not the 20th wich is the Ship date, they are not behind yet. If they don't Ship Tuesday then you have something to complain about.

Well checked my US order and its now processing, so it should ship tonight or tommor, I expect it by the end of the week, I also order the international deluxe one, that is still saying nothing yet. so maybe tonight USA time or tommor it will ship also, and be here by the end of the week, eighter way I hope to have one copy here by then as I am heading out of town this weekend for a long time for work, and hope to have it to help pass the time I am not at home with my wife and kids.