So according to you guys-- SHIV is not going to get to us this week from Ubi and i have a few days to pull up my grades for the rest of the quarter?

Originally posted by malkuth1974:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by poakung:
    yeah i checked now it's still pending, and it takes at least 2-3 days to ship it to my adress, so im quite dissapointed now, i thougth ubi would send me the game in time....

i could bougth the game in the shop an got it faster
    Well considering its only the 19th and not the 20th wich is the Ship date, they are not behind yet. If they don't Ship Tuesday then you have something to complain about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh! i did not know they had desided a day to send the game, only that i was going to have it in my mailbox on releaseday, an that day is comming fast now ....enyhow im not enymoore

Ant__.'s Avatar Senior Member
    I've just recieved an email notification from Ubi: Shipping Date - 19/03/2007 22:24:47

Just need to fix my DVD drive now!

*Prays*

Originally posted by Realjambo:
    I've just recieved an email notification from Ubi: Shipping Date - 19/03/2007 22:24:47

Just need to fix my DVD drive now!

*Prays*

Mine's been shipped also. I've not yet received my e-mail, but I called the Ubisoft Store and inquired about my order. The rep I talked to said mine had been shipped this afternoon. I'll get the official e-mail either later today or tomorrow morning he said.

Just out of curosity, RJ, when did you pre-order you copy of SHIV?

tambor198

Ant__.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Just out of curosity, RJ, when did you pre-order you copy of SHIV?

15th Feb 2007. I think that was the day pre-orders were available from the UK store.

just had e-mail from ubi.com 23.00 hrs 19/3/2007
    that my delux edition was sent out tonite at 10.55 hrs on 48/72 hrs fast mail delivery so won't be long now i hope coming from ubi france to uk

pre ordered mine 2/3/2007 ubi online shop uk

ubi says my delux has shipped 19/3 cant wait !

Originally posted by Realjambo:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just out of curosity, RJ, when did you pre-order you copy of SHIV?

15th Feb 2007. I think that was the day pre-orders were available from the UK store. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I pr-ordered mine on Jan 31st, seems like along time ago.

tambor198

Well i've grabbed my bottle of captin, my may west, and settled in for a long wait. my order date was 03/03/07 and its been processing since the 8th, still no e-mail confirmation. Im getting depressed.