On ign.com there is an article about AC2 that you can go underground and solve puzzels for money. they are optional, are these what the exclusive maps are?

Judging from the recent previews, I'd say no. The bonus maps would be additional to the rest of the in-game areas with optional quests.

Danvish's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeh, it seems the Special Maps will allow you to simply go into areas you already see in the game itself.

go underground and solve puzzles for money
    I'm telling you guys, this game is getting too much RPGish like...

Couldn't agree more. Stupid public opinion, always ruining a well-thought franchise by turning it into a cheesy puzzle-solving social-simulation program...

Why can't they just stick with Assassins?

Because they're kinda dead, most of 'em?
    And because Ezio is Italian. Ciao!

Danvish's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
    Couldn't agree more. Stupid public opinion, always ruining a well-thought franchise by turning it into a cheesy puzzle-solving social-simulation program...

And now with the healing potions too.
    What the hell is wrong with them? Don't they realise TES:Oblivion was a bad game and they should NOT imitate it?

Originally posted by Danvish:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

And now with the healing potions too.
    What the hell is wrong with them? Don't they realise TES:Oblivion was a bad game and they should NOT imitate it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, oblivion is the best game ever made imo, but I still think AC2 shouldn't head too much over to the RPG side.

Sigh, you guys are whining over nothing. Potions are probably just going to heal you a TINY bit and the underground levels actually sound quite fun.

The Potions Better Not Be Like The Ones On Final Fantasy. Like Where U Throw Sumthn In The Air Nd Thers This Stupid Sparkle With A Dumm Noise.
    (I'd Perfer That He Drink Sum Stuff Froma Small Bottle That Has Leo's Health remedies)

I read in a 1up preview from gamescom that you can lock onto targets if you attack from above, making it easier to kill someone. I don't know if I'll like this... sounds an awful lot like the speed kills in pop: t2t.
    But I'll just have to see.