i've read a lot of spoiler and probely of that i'm getting very what i understand the tiles should be blue and i have to follow a patern of tree's.(stupid question:wich one is the tree...)told ya very confused and very late at night..and from where should i start????the rest of the game is very good (exept for the balck holes i fall in now and then...)thanks anyway

i've read a lot of spoiler and probely of that i'm getting very what i understand the tiles should be blue and i have to follow a patern of tree's.(stupid question:wich one is the tree...)told ya very confused and very late at night..and from where should i start????the rest of the game is very good (exept for the balck holes i fall in now and then...)thanks anyway

T0RIA's Avatar Junior Member
    BEWARE, SPOILERS

You're looking for the tree-shaped symbols -- the ones with a round top, a straight line extending from the bottom (the trunk), and several other arcs connecting the top to the trunk. (Those symbols were on the pedestal with the linking book, and they match the forest setting of this age.)

you need the tiles to glow...

They have flourescent symbols on them. Turn the light on in the main chamber for a little while. (Wait a few minutes.) When you turn the light off, you'll see the symbols on the floor.