what a movie that would be bring it on
    ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3ps3

Silhouelle's Avatar Member
    Oddly enough, I think Jake Gylnhall... or however its spelt should be it. Sure, he's already the Prince for PoP, but I think he actually looks the part for Ezio, at least when he's all buff anyway. :b

Why not just the guy who played him in Lineage...

Originally posted by DeathBlade139:
    Why not just the guy who played him in Lineage...
    Because he's soft.

Would'nt they need a couple of actors to play Ezio, due to the aging of him thoughout the game. That, or just use some heavy makeup on one actor, but that would sorta ruin the vibe.

NeonXXV's Avatar Banned
    I'd say Al Pacino, if he was younger. A great actor.

Silhouelle's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
    Would'nt they need a couple of actors to play Ezio, due to the aging of him thoughout the game. That, or just use some heavy makeup on one actor, but that would sorta ruin the vibe.
    Or have it as an epilogue, what he does after the end of the game, or make a movie out of the story from sequence 12 and 13/the DS game, for those who won't be getting that. :s

I think the lead guy in the new Avatar movie and Terminator Salvation would be good. Forgotten his name now.

But seriously, if it was 20 years ago - I'd go with Adrian Paul (Highlander TV series). Tho now he could pull off the older Ezio fairly easily. And hell, we know he can handle a sword.

Sam Witwer would make a fantastic Ezio.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►