did any body else finnish noloben as soon as they got there? I did the rain symbol at the first puzzle then drew the the puzzle with the d,ni numbers in side the 4 outer circles and finished the level.i then had to go back to a save game and pretend i never heard esher speach about how my view of him had changed you would think testers would have noticed the posibility of that hapening and changed the end symbol. Great game shame it was to easy and over to quick //flybys

did any body else finnish noloben as soon as they got there? I did the rain symbol at the first puzzle then drew the the puzzle with the d,ni numbers in side the 4 outer circles and finished the level.i then had to go back to a save game and pretend i never heard esher speach about how my view of him had changed you would think testers would have noticed the posibility of that hapening and changed the end symbol. Great game shame it was to easy and over to quick //flybys

WOW ... PACMAN is on the move! He has linked to Noloben now!!

????pacman wt#?????

I ended up in Noloben 2nd. For fun I drew in the Thermal sign from Tahgira - the half wagon wheel sign - to see what the Bahro would do and wah-la it registered as the 2nd pedastal symbol! It even drew the 'thermal' code when I picked the shortcut at bottom of slate. Has this happened to anyone else? Or does that work for anyone out there?

Some of the symbols are a bit... liberal in their associations. General rule of thumb: don't draw anything on the Slate that isn't in an outline of your current Slate. Things get a bit tetchy if you try being Picasso .