Ok so i just finished assassins creed and now am having to watch the credits? And NO way at all to skip it?? wtf! Its a game that took 4 years to make!
    Theres going to be billions of workers!

Anyway, so what did Altair say to Al Mualim in arabic that made Al Mualim understand something?
    And why wasnt Altair able to destroy the artifact? Or why wasnt Malik (Who i think, was a REAL cool character) and his men? So what happened to all the people who where "on the path? They go back to normal? Why did subject 16 know so many languages? (lol) he could have wrote it in English.. Unless he wasnt English/American because his chineese writing looks more neater then his english.
    Also, its a bot dumb that they actually leave you alone in the building (vidic) with a bunch of info on the computers and stuff (Coulda switched them off)

But still, soo coooool!
    (the 9 guys you kill are x100 easier second time around)

Finally credits finished. Reading the emails now.

The Pieces of Eden are, as Al Mualim says, temptation itself. Given the power they'd just witnessed it would be impossible for them to destroy it - think the One Ring here.

If the subjects are chosen for their ancestor's memories, then there's a chance that their knowledge would be passed down to him.

There'd be no point in turning them off if Desmond already had the password (which he did, and Vidic didn't know this). Personally I think Lucy left her password on purpose - reading her emails reveals that she becomes angry with Vidic when he leaves his pen in the parking lot, so I doubt she'd leave hers unintentionally. Also, try reading the capitalized letters in her deleted messages...

Altair only said that "nothing is true and everything is permitted" in Arabic...

If you look through that Arabic thread thingie, you will see the direct translation, which differs slightly...

Also, try this

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...75552&site=xbw

(thanks original finder)

Ok so read all emails on all 3 computers. Why is Leila so important to Lucy? I know its a friend but seems.... like.. she cares alot. Maybe shes got some information or something

And she died in 2007, September. So I guess it would be unlikely for it to be 2012 because Lucy is remembering a FRIENDs death for 5 years?

Ok so maybe I didnt read some of the long boring emails so closely, lol, but am sure it mentioned 5 years somewhere. So i guess its still possible to be 2012.
    I tried looking out the window to see any signs of futuristic things, but i could only see a white building and windows.

Originally posted by Sosolid:
    And she died in 2007, September. So I guess it would be unlikely for it to be 2012 because Lucy is remembering a FRIENDs death for 5 years?
    She would. Believe me.

Probberly would. But she MUST be important. She (obviously) didnt commit suicide, because when someone says "she commited suicide, but i cant see her files because my boss hides it from me" means, she didnt commit suicide. Lol. And she (again) must be important because he wouldnt hide it if it was suicide.

I just gotta say that im VERY disapointed with
    UBIsoft now after finishing the game.

Let me tell you why.

First of all, the trailers, and all the hype,
    actually shows every single aspect of the game
    in a 3 min flick. There was nothing to new to
    discover except the storyline.
    Second, the game has such huge potential, and
    could have been so much more.
    Third, there is no indication on the cover, nor
    in the trailers that this will be a trilogy.
    Fourth, has to do with the third point, i did
    not know it was gonna be a trilogy, so i
    expected the game to be finished when i actually
    finished it. Not some cryptic nonsense.
    Fifth, im from Norway. A ps3 game costs 75 euros
    here. So you guys expect me to pay a total
    of 225 euro for the trilogy, which is in my opinion a total rip off.
    Sixth, THERE IS NO ENDING!!! I can't get over that. I wonder who made the decisions about doing it this way.

End statement, im not gonna support UBI anymore
    with buying your games. Fool me once, shame on youl... fool me twice shame on me...
    You have the first strike with this game,
    and i wont be a fool...

Tela's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by MindTreat:
    I just gotta say that im VERY disapointed with
    UBIsoft now after finishing the game.

Let me tell you why.

First of all, the trailers, and all the hype,
    actually shows every single aspect of the game
    in a 3 min flick. There was nothing to new to
    discover except the storyline.
    Second, the game has such huge potential, and
    could have been so much more.
    Third, there is no indication on the cover, nor
    in the trailers that this will be a trilogy.
    Fourth, has to do with the third point, i did
    not know it was gonna be a trilogy, so i
    expected the game to be finished when i actually
    finished it. Not some cryptic nonsense.
    Fifth, im from Norway. A ps3 game costs 75 euros
    here. So you guys expect me to pay a total
    of 225 euro for the trilogy, which is in my opinion a total rip off.
    Sixth, THERE IS NO ENDING!!! I can't get over that. I wonder who made the decisions about doing it this way.

End statement, im not gonna support UBI anymore
    with buying your games. Fool me once, shame on youl... fool me twice shame on me...
    You have the first strike with this game,
    and i wont be a fool...
    I understand your frustration with "nothing new" being in the game, from the trailers. There WERE some new things, but you seem to be looking for BIG new things, so I doubt the new LITTLE things would interest you.

As for the "wasn't told it was a trilogy" bit...I'm guessing you don't like surprises? This knowledge, for me, finding out that this great game is actually going to be THREE great games...? This was a special treat.

If money's an issue, simply RENT the next games. That way you can still finish the story, if it even interests you anymore, but you don't spend all that money.

There IS an ending. Cliffhangers are still, in a way, endings. They're just not the endings you expect.

I seriously doubt UBI was "fooling you".

Consider this.