Video here

I found this recently, I thought the camerawork was really impressive (they used a cockpit-off camera plane).

Video here

I found this recently, I thought the camerawork was really impressive (they used a cockpit-off camera plane).

Very good, a high resolution version would be nice.

stansdds's Avatar Senior Member
    That's the proper use for the B-25 and A-20 in the Pacific theater. I see that was flown on a server, not as an off-line mission.

The movie was created by my squadmate =TgD=Thrud.

I can certainly vouch for those guys' ability in the low-level bombing runs. B-25's or A-20's they're simply outstanding. High-speed, 1 pass and get out. They sneak in, hit hard and reform to get box-defense. Definitely a tough nut to crack...and they do it well.

S!

Breeze147's Avatar Senior Member
    Another good reason to choose the highest rank in the offline campaign, unless you want to be a maverick.

I can't tell if these are "Hard nose" versions or not. Are there any good mods/campaigns for J model b25s?

The B25's in the "movie" are glass nosed. However, a B25 PF campaign is being made. Might want to follow this link->

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...3/m/5041057935

The Mitchels are exquisite, no doubt about it. A hard-nose, strafer campaign would be very lovely. Presumably Oleg and Co would have to patch the game to include the eight fifties and strafing wingman AI? Still, the skins amaze.
    Thanks.