I despratley in need of 2-3 people to help me with a triple escape (more would be ideal in case some1 is not online). its the only thing that stops me getting a platinum in AC brotherhood.

I will also help you with any of your trophy, specficcally 'extreme variety.' (which i have done, and have a good stratergey for)

Any one post a message here and priviate message me aswell with your psn name ID. Thanks a lot in advance.

Sure, I need to get extreme variety, what is your strategy?

Add me, my accont is - Bad Booster. BAD BOOSTER.

I've got a ton of Triple Escapes and EVs to my account, all legit. Can't be that hard.

Originally posted by FlailingAmigo:

thanks thats 1. If you got any friends aswell that may be intrested tell them aswell.

Archybad's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by anikU786:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FlailingAmigo:

thanks thats 1. If you got any friends aswell that may be intrested tell them aswell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Add me too.

My account is: LOLHOWDIDYOUMISSAMIGOSSARCASM?

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    Do you want a team of yourself and 3 people who are going into Manhunt on noob.0 to find a bunch of derpy morons who all your friends can punch out for you?

Getting it legit is pretty easy that way, and it's not boosting. If you're planning on doing it in a player match by working together when you're meant to be opponents, then you're planning to break the Terms of Service for Playstation Network, and that's not a particularly good plan. Also, most people here don't like boosters very much.

And your second post shows one of 3 things:

1. You're an idiot.
    2. You're trolling
    3. You're good at playing along with a joke while being told you're a bad booster.

I'm working on the assumption that it's the 3rd option, and until you explain what you're actually wanting a bit better, I'll reserve judgement on the rest.

For now, assuming you're wanting LEGITIMATE help with this, I'll wish you luck (I'd join, but my friend list is full). If I'm wrong, then NO, BAD BOOSTER!!! GO AWAY!

NO!!!BAD BOOSTER!!GO AWAY!!! etc...
    This is getting kinda boring now

My first triple escape came from playing Wanted where it is extremely difficult to get. When I finally did it it was extremely rewarding, and to top it off I also earned AEOTM in the process.

Funny enough, a few weeks later playing Manhunt with friends I got the most bizzare triple escape ever. We were more or less stun-locking the bejesus out of the other team when all of a sudden I see triple escape come up on my screen. I still have no idea how it happened.

The moral of the story is, umm.. don't boost? Shrug.

I got finished with my Vanishing Act challenge(Get Triple Escapes) a while back. It was Manhunt player matches with DLC turned off against low levels less than 8, so no hidden gun. Of course, it was mostly luck that got me grouped with them in the first place.

Ive not got EV or triple escape so If anyone can add me we can boost it. My psn is Tq0109forquestaW1W1penguin.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►