Hello,

I just would like to know which other games you like to play and can recommend. I spend 90% of my pc time playing IL2FB. But I also like to play:

1) Airborne Assault: Red Devils over Arnhem
    2) Mafia
    3) FS 2002

Hello,

I just would like to know which other games you like to play and can recommend. I spend 90% of my pc time playing IL2FB. But I also like to play:

1) Airborne Assault: Red Devils over Arnhem
    2) Mafia
    3) FS 2002

ASM 1's Avatar Senior Member
    Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory online over my Broadband connection, apart from that, not a lot (occasionally Rtcw before I got BB. Have just Bought BOE for FB - so its a combination of the il2 stuff for me Don't have the "oomph" PC-wise to play much else .

S!

Andrew

ELEM's Avatar Senior Member
    I've just got back into 'Shogun, Total War' after a long layoff. It's just as addictive as it was when I first played it. That and Vietcong (online) is all I play.

I wouldn't join any club that would have ME as member!

Apart from FB and LOMAC I like the stealth games - especially loving Theif 3.

After that I like to kick *** on Pro Evo 3 on the PS2

"I would have shot down more.......but I ran out of Stukas."

Lomac, Fs9, Vietcong, BF Vietnam, Painkiller, Manhunt, Call of Duty, Farcry...I think that´s all I have installed in my HDD at the moment.

I tend to get stuck with a certain game for a period.For the moment I´m into BF1942 Desert combat and Star wars:Knight of the old republic.I have not played AEP for at almost two weeks.No wonder I´m a mediocre pilot .Other games I play is good FPS games.Strangely I have lost intrest in modern flight combat sims although I have many of them,Strange BTW,Mafia rocks!

I am a man of habit, basically every night i switch between il2fb and medieval total war.

until my girlfriend gets back and threatens to dump me if i dont pay her attention, or asks such questions as 'when are u going to stop playing computer games?'

um, never?

anyhoo, played through farcry when i got it, and looking forward to halflife 2 and doom3.
    but i really am totally fufilled with two games.

oh yeah and occassionally pro evo, from my console days. keeping my xbox for halo 2!!

Im a big MTW fan too.

For a light hearted-non thinking blast, I sometimes run UT2004, but only offline. It`s a nightmare with UT 2004 trying to play against non-teamworking, bunny hopping, ultra fast kids online, let me tell you! Oh yea and if they ever get on the internal game comms- run away... FAR AWAY!

Thing about MTW is that it constantly bites me in the ***

i mean everything is fine, i stomp on my enemies, and then suddenly my empire revolts, and everything falls apart. At least in il2 i can usually tell what went wrong.

For some reason my king is always a secret sodomite too.

the peasants are revolting!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►