Why they didn't make the new planes available in the campaigns? I quickly scanned the available planes for some campaigns and it seems that the majority of the new planes aren't there. This is simply not thoughtful.

Why they didn't make the new planes available in the campaigns? I quickly scanned the available planes for some campaigns and it seems that the majority of the new planes aren't there. This is simply not thoughtful.

We need Starshoy for that. If I`m right, he`s releasing an updated version of DGEN... or was that included in this patch? I must check again.

You can put the planes in the campaign yourself by modifying the config.ini file, I believe.

"Pain Fades, Glory lasts forever, Chicks dig scars."

Bummer. I kept hoping for an additional offline campaign or two with more AEP aircraft. I guess now I'm hoping that the new planes make it on Lowengrin's DCG soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheEngine88:
    You can put the planes in the campaign yourself by modifying the config.ini file, I believe.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right, but this is getting ridiculous. If we have to modify every conf.ini just to get the game working the way we want, sooner or later we will have to make the patches ourselves. They have to make that game user friendly and it's their job to think about adding the new planes in the campaigns.

how much did you pay for these extra shiney hairyplanes?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rick_475:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheEngine88:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right, but this is getting ridiculous. If we have to modify every conf.ini just to get the game working the way we want, sooner or later we will have to make the patches ourselves. They have to make that game user friendly and it's their job to think about adding the new planes in the campaigns.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell me about it. I have already made patch version 3.01

See you in the fence....

Asus P4B 533 Intel 2.4GHZ
    1 GIG Ram
    GeForce FX 5700 256MB (56.64)
    SB Audigy
    MSFF2 & X45 throttle

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rageman:
    how much did you pay for these extra shiney hairyplanes?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Before Ace Expansion was in store, it was well known that a patch and add-on was soon to be released. In a way this is included in the price that I paid for the Expansion. Also I'm grateful for those planes, but I would like to fly them in the campaigns without having to change every damn .ini files.

If you play battlefield or command & conquer or any other games. You realize that when you get an add-on with new weapons or vehicules... they don't tell you :

"well we did our job, now if you -consumers- want to play with those weapons, they will be available in skirmish mode. BUT if you want to have those new extras in Single Player campaign, please feel free to modify conf1.ini, conf2.ini, conf3.ini, conf4.ini and conf5.ini."

This is were Maddox and co. is simply careless. They will make an amazing job on planes, maps & campaign design, but they are really weak on the basic things.

Jesus Christ on a motorbike! just no pleasing some people....sheesh

Thanks for patch, Oleg Salute!