this games NEEDS rubbish on the streets, stray animals etc, everythings to detailed and empty, and thats 1 of the reasons why me and every1 i speak to say it doesnt look correct and the atmosphere in this game is wrong, IT NEEDS GARBAGE ON THE STREETS, maybe even a few stray dogs and chickens, dogs wlda been used for guards back then anyway, but please if ur gonna add dogs to the game FONT be stupid enough to make them alsations, cuz that wld jus be the stupidist thingh EVER.

also u keep bringin out all these games and ****, but theres no real difference, if anything the brotherhood shld be like 7 quid, theres no change in the graphics or anything its just a small add on pack, your ripping us off!

but ye, rubbish is really needed in this game to make it look natural and correct, plus it wld be SUCH a simple thing to add to the game... disagreeing just prooved how lil u know about civilisation back then (i mean theres rubbish on the streets today, and it wlda been a lot worse back then)

EDIT : these additions would make up for the lack of communication and realistic actions from the pedestrians.. cuz there really unrealistically boring to

ALSO, u should clearly beable to attack while climbing, its so unrealistic / annoying and frustrating when ur chasing someone up a building, ur like not even a foot behind and ur character cant reach a tiny bit up and grab the enemy? so pathetic, u have to wait till ur on a surface to attack, thats pathetic.
    o yeah, and people throwing rocks at u while u are climbing would NO WAY make u fall off, unless it was a HUGE rock to ur head, but its not they throw tiny rocks......
    PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD IT SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Well, they can't do anything now because the game has reached gold status and have already been shipped.
    AC: Brotherhood is as big and long as AC2 and even longer.

And please, learn how to spell.

^ what he said.

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    Firstly, as the post above me said, learn to spell.

Secondly, in response to this:
    Originally posted by seb_uk:
    also u keep bringin out all these games and ****, but theres no real difference, if anything the brotherhood shld be like 7 quid, theres no change in the graphics or anything its just a small add on pack, your ripping us off!
    WOW! YOU'RE RIGHT!

I never realised before now that improved graphics are the only thing a sequel has to offer!

It's not like they revamped the climbing system, the combat system, the storyline, the side missions, the main missions, the free-roaming elements, and almost everything else that ACTUALLY #@$%ING MATTERS.

If they don't change one part of the game which already surpasses 90% of games on every platform anyway, they OBVIOUSLY haven't put much work in!

Good observation.

/sarcasm

lol at u sad sad people who take spelling seriously over the internet......

and ye i realise they cant do anything about it now but im just saying, the things i mentioned shld have been included in the first assassins creed without fail, there jus such obvious things, i cant emphasise enough how obvious they are for this game....

and o ye, i jus remembered the new assassins creed will have online play, thats cool, and might justify the price there asking for the game... BUT... still, assassins creed 2 shlda been like 7 quid or something

Thanks but I could have said more but I chose not to..for now.

And personally, I don't want to see trash and garbage in a beautiful game like AC.

LMAO, they havent revamped the climbing system fool, i have both assassins creeds and the climbing is exactly the same, i obviously havent played brotherhood, but well have to see what its like.. and i didnt mean JUST graphics i ment improvment of the hole game, which hasnt happend

the beauty of the game is a good point, but the realism is let down so much by the unrealistic state of the towns, id rather realistic good graphics, to lazy, unfinished yet well detailed towns

Originally posted by seb_uk:
    Proper spelling is kind of important when you are trying to get a point across.

Originally posted by Fenrir_07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by seb_uk:
    Proper spelling is kind of important when you are trying to get a point across. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its really not..... unless i was trying to get my point accross to the head of ubisoft.. i would agree then... but right now im aiming my complaints at random people, there really is no need to be formal

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►