Can't seem to clear a plotted course if I want to make a new one. In the old version, there was a quick key, but I don't see it now. Tried the "eraser" and erase all buttons on the nav map, but they don't erase plotted courses.

The best way to do this is use the plotting tool, click on the first waypoint you made nearest you and drag it where you want your new first waypoint. Then click on from there and all the old points will vanish. This is how i do it anyway.

That's funny... I can't seem to get any waypoints to move, like they do in the tutorial! When I click on one, I just get the hand icon and the whole map moves. What am I doing wrong?

Select the ploting tool, clic on a waypoint and hit 'SHIFT+DEL' to erase all waypoints

or 'DEL' for that waypoint.

And if you left clic with this waypoint select you can plot a whole new course by this one.

1 people found this helpful

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by flankerbiotch:
    That's funny... I can't seem to get any waypoints to move, like they do in the tutorial! When I click on one, I just get the hand icon and the whole map moves. What am I doing wrong? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clic'n Drag et voilà !
    Just be sure it turns red before clicking

PS: Dom is too fast for me
     1 people found this helpful

i can get it to erase but only one at a time.. hit the eraser button, put mouse over a waypoint till its red then click and its gone, but then it wont erase anymore untill exit the eraser mode then enter it again to erase an additional point....

You cannot delete the "active" waypoint I believe.

Experiment with shift, ctrl, and clicking and dragging. Also shift+del. There is a lot of stuff you can do that's hidden, like moving around ends of a ruler, editing compass diameters, moving waypoints, inserting waypoints between other waypoints. Lots!

Thanks for all the tips. I didn't get to play last night, but I'll try them in my next patrol.

Thanks!! I needed this to!

Logged in just to say thanks