Good evening..
    I had a question on the GWX downloads:

Is it multi section and you must download each section in turn? (3-2,3-3,etc?)
    then i see a .exe then a .md5

sorry..VERY new to modding but am really hooked to this game and want to try the mod since reading about it

thanks,
    KB

Good evening..
    I had a question on the GWX downloads:

Is it multi section and you must download each section in turn? (3-2,3-3,etc?)
    then i see a .exe then a .md5

sorry..VERY new to modding but am really hooked to this game and want to try the mod since reading about it

thanks,
    KB

flipflopjd's Avatar Banned
    if you want a single filfe download
    http://www.bts-mods.com/?page=sh3user=gwx-team
    GWX 3.0 TOTALLY replaces all previous GWX builds which are no longer supported.

GWX 3.0 MUST be installed over a fresh-clean installation of SH3 patched to version 1.4b.

GWX 3.0 MAY NOT be installed over previous versions of GWX.

HW3's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Is it multi section and you must download each section in turn? (3-2,3-3,etc?)
    then i see a .exe then a .md5 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Download everything, use the .md5 to verify the downloads are not corrupted. Put the .exe and the other files all in one place and then run the .exe. The .exe will install the other files to your clean copy of SH3 patched to 1.4b. I highly recomend reading the manual that comes with it, it is full of useful historical information, and will answer alot of questions you may have about the mod.

thank you very much.

I had to do a complete restoration of my computer, so I had to reload SH3. NOW it's saying the 3D whatever can't be found, so updating my Geoforce drivers...grrr..

the little I did play before the problems this weekend really got me hooked on it. Even went to the extent of finding the 'DAS BOOT' DVD on Netflix and picking up a couple of books at Half Price Books.

thanks for the information